Starting a website to sell online products and services can be a very complicated project involving a lot of elements that must be inter-woven to make the site work efficiently. Using the correct strategy is very important in ensuring good sales from the website.
E-commerce Strategy involves:
- Assessing the demand for the product/service in the online marketplace.
- Determining and segmenting your target audience.
- Planning the technical aspects of the website including vendor selection.
- Drawing up a marketing plan for post-launch promotion.
- Creating an overall project and strategy plan.
E-commerce sites need a lot of work to start and grow and our experience can help speed up the entire process.
What we can do for you:
- Sit down with your team and understand the project requirements
- Draw up technical and marketing documents to determine scope and requirements
- Draw up documents for vendor selection
- Advise on vendor selection and job allocation
- Follow through on the strategy and mid-course corrections as required.
- How to go about finding the right web design agency for your website needs.
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
- Excellence in website design, achieved through 13 years of experience and a lot of hard work
- What is more important ranking or traffic?
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
- Things to consider while planning a website redesign process
- Your website can create a bridge between your business and clients
- Are your people into your website? Some ways to get your business team to be more involved with your website.
- When to redesign your website and why - a quick primer.
- 14 Practical Things A Business Enterpise Can Do With Their Website
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog