Starting a website to sell online products and services can be a very complicated project involving a lot of elements that must be inter-woven to make the site work efficiently. Using the correct strategy is very important in ensuring good sales from the website.
E-commerce Strategy involves:
- Assessing the demand for the product/service in the online marketplace.
- Determining and segmenting your target audience.
- Planning the technical aspects of the website including vendor selection.
- Drawing up a marketing plan for post-launch promotion.
- Creating an overall project and strategy plan.
E-commerce sites need a lot of work to start and grow and our experience can help speed up the entire process.
What we can do for you:
- Sit down with your team and understand the project requirements
- Draw up technical and marketing documents to determine scope and requirements
- Draw up documents for vendor selection
- Advise on vendor selection and job allocation
- Follow through on the strategy and mid-course corrections as required.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
- Things you can do before approaching a web designer to help the web design process along and get a head start in launching the project.
- When to redesign your website and why - a quick primer.
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
- Is your SEO Agency sending you performance reports without fail? An exercise you must strictly enforce.
- Investing in your online presence - making a case for spending money to beef up your website and web marketing programme
- Common Misconceptions About E-Commerce that Refuse to Die
- Best Practices for A Web Design Company In India. Taking service to the next level through standard operating procedures without loosing out on innovation and creativity.
- Flow diagram of an e-commerce website deployment
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog