Is your website working as it should? Is it generating leads for your business or enhancing your brand? Is it technically sound and up-to-date? How is it valued in search engines?
These are some of the questions that get answered in a website audit.
A website audit involves:
- Technical analysis of site structure, functionality and security
- Usability analysis from the visitors point of view
- Marketing analysis of search engine position, social marketing and benchmarking against competition.
- Analysis of actual data from analytics software to give an accurate view of the current position.
There are literally hundreds of factors that affect the success of a website. The site audit checks and catches the important ones which can be corrected or improved.
What we can do for you:
- Carry out a thorough audit of your website from all aspects
- Present a report containing recommendations for correction and improvement
- If necessary help in the selection of vendors to make the changes.
- Your website can create a bridge between your business and clients
- 14 Practical Things A Business Enterpise Can Do With Their Website
- Proactive website maintenance helps website owners leverage their websites to the maximum.
- Common Misconceptions About E-Commerce that Refuse to Die
- Website designing in India - why India is such an excellent destination for website design and pitfalls to watch for.
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your website? How to measure your website ROI?
- Best Practices for A Web Design Company In India. Taking service to the next level through standard operating procedures without loosing out on innovation and creativity.
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog