Is your website working as it should? Is it generating leads for your business or enhancing your brand? Is it technically sound and up-to-date? How is it valued in search engines?
These are some of the questions that get answered in a website audit.
A website audit involves:
- Technical analysis of site structure, functionality and security
- Usability analysis from the visitors point of view
- Marketing analysis of search engine position, social marketing and benchmarking against competition.
- Analysis of actual data from analytics software to give an accurate view of the current position.
There are literally hundreds of factors that affect the success of a website. The site audit checks and catches the important ones which can be corrected or improved.
What we can do for you:
- Carry out a thorough audit of your website from all aspects
- Present a report containing recommendations for correction and improvement
- If necessary help in the selection of vendors to make the changes.
- Are your people into your website? Some ways to get your business team to be more involved with your website.
- Things you can do before approaching a web designer to help the web design process along and get a head start in launching the project.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
- Your website can create a bridge between your business and clients
- What is more important ranking or traffic?
- Flow diagram of an e-commerce website deployment
- Things to consider while planning a website redesign process
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your website? How to measure your website ROI?
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog