Is your website working as it should? Is it generating leads for your business or enhancing your brand? Is it technically sound and up-to-date? How is it valued in search engines?
These are some of the questions that get answered in a website audit.
A website audit involves:
- Technical analysis of site structure, functionality and security
- Usability analysis from the visitors point of view
- Marketing analysis of search engine position, social marketing and benchmarking against competition.
- Analysis of actual data from analytics software to give an accurate view of the current position.
There are literally hundreds of factors that affect the success of a website. The site audit checks and catches the important ones which can be corrected or improved.
What we can do for you:
- Carry out a thorough audit of your website from all aspects
- Present a report containing recommendations for correction and improvement
- If necessary help in the selection of vendors to make the changes.
- Common Misconceptions About E-Commerce that Refuse to Die
- 14 Practical Things A Business Enterpise Can Do With Their Website
- Excellence in website design, achieved through 13 years of experience and a lot of hard work
- Proactive website maintenance helps website owners leverage their websites to the maximum.
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
- Is your SEO Agency sending you performance reports without fail? An exercise you must strictly enforce.
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your website? How to measure your website ROI?
- How to go about finding the right web design agency for your website needs.
- Things to consider while planning a website redesign process
- Are your people into your website? Some ways to get your business team to be more involved with your website.
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog