Game Changing Website Design that wows your visitors
When we design a website it makes a positive difference to your business
For us website designing is an art which we have refined over 15 odd years. When we design a website it makes a difference to your business. Now, every web design company would say the same, so what makes us different? The difference cannot be explained but seen through the quality of our portfolio.
Our standard web design package comes with the following features.
Concept DesignWe take your brief and come up with a contemporary, unique design tailor made for your business.
Fully Coded WebsiteA complete site coded using the latest standards with HTML 5 and CSS 3. Loads fast and works like a dream. It?€?s also responsive for mobile screens.
Content Management SystemManaging your website is a breeze with our customized content management system which lets you update the site online in real time.
Social Media PluginsNo website these days would be complete without a complement of social media plugins that connect your website to the major social networks your business is part of.
Enquiry / Contact FormsWhen people will love your website they will want to get in touch with you and they will do this through the enquiry / contact forms
Frequently Asked Questions about our Website Design Services
Q. How much will it cost to make a website?
The cost usually depends on the individual requirements of each project but out website packages start from Rs.1,00.000/- onwards. This includes all the above mentioned items and full service.
Q. Will you provide website hosting with the website?
Yes, we can provide the website hosting on request and the charges can be included in the annual maintenance contract. You are also free to choose a hosting company provided our specifications are met. We are generally hosting agnostic.
Q. How long will it take to make the website?
Normally a website takes between 30 to 45 days from start to completion. Each project goes through various stages such as sitemap, design, coding & testing which takes time. We pay attention to detail and do not like to rush the process.
Q. Do I really need a Content Management System?
All our sites now come with a Content Management System (CMS) by default. A CMS provides a database driven easy to update system that allows faster and easier maintenance of your website. It is also beneficial for SEO requirements such updating meta tags etc.
Q. Will we have to provide the content for the website?
Although we have content writers of our own, the base content has to come with from you, the client. Our content writers can take this raw data and refine, polish and streamline it for the website. In partnership with our content writers you can provide wonderful information on your website.
Q. How will I measure traffic visiting my website?
We will plug-in Google Analytics code and will share the reports with you which will give you in-depth information about your site visitors in real time.
- Your website can create a bridge between your business and clients
- Things to consider while planning a website redesign process
- How to go about finding the right web design agency for your website needs.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
- 14 Practical Things A Business Enterpise Can Do With Their Website
- Things you can do before approaching a web designer to help the web design process along and get a head start in launching the project.
- Investing in your online presence - making a case for spending money to beef up your website and web marketing programme
- Flow diagram of an e-commerce website deployment
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog