A little known fact is that like many other systems a website also needs to be periodically redesigned and revamped. This is because many parts of the system such as technology, security, design and functionality can quickly get outdated. At the pace at which online technology is growing this is even more accelerated.
When is a website revamp necessary?
- The site's design has become obsolete and looks old especially in comparison to competitor websites
- The site's technology is old and does not take advantage of the latest advances in online technology.
- The site's security is compromised and needs an overhaul to protect against hackers, spammers and malicious viruses.
- The site was not well constructed from the beginning and the mistakes can no longer be tolerated in these highly competitive times.
We can review your current site (audit), suggest appropriate measures and then revamp the entire site's design and functionality.
- Flow diagram of an e-commerce website deployment
- Proactive website maintenance helps website owners leverage their websites to the maximum.
- Website designing in India - why India is such an excellent destination for website design and pitfalls to watch for.
- Is your SEO Agency sending you performance reports without fail? An exercise you must strictly enforce.
- Common Misconceptions About E-Commerce that Refuse to Die
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
- Excellence in website design, achieved through 13 years of experience and a lot of hard work
- Investing in your online presence - making a case for spending money to beef up your website and web marketing programme
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog