A little known fact is that like many other systems a website also needs to be periodically redesigned and revamped. This is because many parts of the system such as technology, security, design and functionality can quickly get outdated. At the pace at which online technology is growing this is even more accelerated.
When is a website revamp necessary?
- The site's design has become obsolete and looks old especially in comparison to competitor websites
- The site's technology is old and does not take advantage of the latest advances in online technology.
- The site's security is compromised and needs an overhaul to protect against hackers, spammers and malicious viruses.
- The site was not well constructed from the beginning and the mistakes can no longer be tolerated in these highly competitive times.
We can review your current site (audit), suggest appropriate measures and then revamp the entire site's design and functionality.
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
- Proactive website maintenance helps website owners leverage their websites to the maximum.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
- 14 Practical Things A Business Enterpise Can Do With Their Website
- Things you can do before approaching a web designer to help the web design process along and get a head start in launching the project.
- Are your people into your website? Some ways to get your business team to be more involved with your website.
- How to go about finding the right web design agency for your website needs.
- Flow diagram of an e-commerce website deployment
- Investing in your online presence - making a case for spending money to beef up your website and web marketing programme
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog