A little known fact is that like many other systems a website also needs to be periodically redesigned and revamped. This is because many parts of the system such as technology, security, design and functionality can quickly get outdated. At the pace at which online technology is growing this is even more accelerated.
When is a website revamp necessary?
- The site's design has become obsolete and looks old especially in comparison to competitor websites
- The site's technology is old and does not take advantage of the latest advances in online technology.
- The site's security is compromised and needs an overhaul to protect against hackers, spammers and malicious viruses.
- The site was not well constructed from the beginning and the mistakes can no longer be tolerated in these highly competitive times.
We can review your current site (audit), suggest appropriate measures and then revamp the entire site's design and functionality.
- 14 Practical Things A Business Enterpise Can Do With Their Website
- Excellence in website design, achieved through 13 years of experience and a lot of hard work
- Best Practices for A Web Design Company In India. Taking service to the next level through standard operating procedures without loosing out on innovation and creativity.
- What is more important ranking or traffic?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your website? How to measure your website ROI?
- Things to consider while planning a website redesign process
- When to redesign your website and why - a quick primer.
- Is your SEO Agency sending you performance reports without fail? An exercise you must strictly enforce.
- Website designing in India - why India is such an excellent destination for website design and pitfalls to watch for.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog