A little known fact is that like many other systems a website also needs to be periodically redesigned and revamped. This is because many parts of the system such as technology, security, design and functionality can quickly get outdated. At the pace at which online technology is growing this is even more accelerated.
When is a website revamp necessary?
- The site's design has become obsolete and looks old especially in comparison to competitor websites
- The site's technology is old and does not take advantage of the latest advances in online technology.
- The site's security is compromised and needs an overhaul to protect against hackers, spammers and malicious viruses.
- The site was not well constructed from the beginning and the mistakes can no longer be tolerated in these highly competitive times.
We can review your current site (audit), suggest appropriate measures and then revamp the entire site's design and functionality.
- Completing 10 Years in the field of web design and development - a personal message from the CEO.
- Proactive website maintenance helps website owners leverage their websites to the maximum.
- Flow diagram of an e-commerce website deployment
- How to go about finding the right web design agency for your website needs.
- Things to consider while planning a website redesign process
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your website? How to measure your website ROI?
- Your website can create a bridge between your business and clients
- 14 Practical Things A Business Enterpise Can Do With Their Website
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
- Common Misconceptions About E-Commerce that Refuse to Die
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog