A little known fact is that like many other systems a website also needs to be periodically redesigned and revamped. This is because many parts of the system such as technology, security, design and functionality can quickly get outdated. At the pace at which online technology is growing this is even more accelerated.
When is a website revamp necessary?
- The site's design has become obsolete and looks old especially in comparison to competitor websites
- The site's technology is old and does not take advantage of the latest advances in online technology.
- The site's security is compromised and needs an overhaul to protect against hackers, spammers and malicious viruses.
- The site was not well constructed from the beginning and the mistakes can no longer be tolerated in these highly competitive times.
We can review your current site (audit), suggest appropriate measures and then revamp the entire site's design and functionality.
- Proactive website maintenance helps website owners leverage their websites to the maximum.
- Excellence in website design, achieved through 13 years of experience and a lot of hard work
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your website? How to measure your website ROI?
- Are your people into your website? Some ways to get your business team to be more involved with your website.
- Best Practices for A Web Design Company In India. Taking service to the next level through standard operating procedures without loosing out on innovation and creativity.
- Website designing in India - why India is such an excellent destination for website design and pitfalls to watch for.
- When to redesign your website and why - a quick primer.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
- Common Misconceptions About E-Commerce that Refuse to Die
- How to go about finding the right web design agency for your website needs.
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog