Website ROI Analysis
Do you have a well designed site on which you have spent a considerable sum but does not seem to be paying off. It generates very few enquiries, almost no sales or interest at all. Does this happen even if you are getting a good number of visitors? Its time you do an ROI analysis of your website.
What does an ROI analysis consist of?
- Analysis of the content of your website as regards to the overall goals of the site
- Looks for any disconnect between the sites projected message and customer needs.
- Check whether you are receiving the correct qualified traffic to your site instead of spam visitors.
- Checks for content which might be putting off visitors.
- Traces the visitor's route on your site to analyze why interest does not convert to enquiries. Where are visitors dropping out?
It all comes down to whether your website is aimed at the correct set of customers and whether it appeals to them as consumers. The best design and technology will not help if the site is incorrectly focused on the wrong assumptions.
What we can do for you:
- Analyze the sites statistics and traffic pattern
- Analyze the sites value proposition and its appeal to consumers
- Check the marketing effort for efficacy and effectiveness.
- Recommend changes and corrections in overall strategy and tactical marketing.
- Flow diagram of an e-commerce website deployment
- Are your people into your website? Some ways to get your business team to be more involved with your website.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
- Website designing in India - why India is such an excellent destination for website design and pitfalls to watch for.
- Excellence in website design, achieved through 13 years of experience and a lot of hard work
- Proactive website maintenance helps website owners leverage their websites to the maximum.
- Common Misconceptions About E-Commerce that Refuse to Die
- How to go about finding the right web design agency for your website needs.
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog