Website ROI Analysis
Do you have a well designed site on which you have spent a considerable sum but does not seem to be paying off. It generates very few enquiries, almost no sales or interest at all. Does this happen even if you are getting a good number of visitors? Its time you do an ROI analysis of your website.
What does an ROI analysis consist of?
- Analysis of the content of your website as regards to the overall goals of the site
- Looks for any disconnect between the sites projected message and customer needs.
- Check whether you are receiving the correct qualified traffic to your site instead of spam visitors.
- Checks for content which might be putting off visitors.
- Traces the visitor's route on your site to analyze why interest does not convert to enquiries. Where are visitors dropping out?
It all comes down to whether your website is aimed at the correct set of customers and whether it appeals to them as consumers. The best design and technology will not help if the site is incorrectly focused on the wrong assumptions.
What we can do for you:
- Analyze the sites statistics and traffic pattern
- Analyze the sites value proposition and its appeal to consumers
- Check the marketing effort for efficacy and effectiveness.
- Recommend changes and corrections in overall strategy and tactical marketing.
- Completing 10 Years in the field of web design and development - a personal message from the CEO.
- When to redesign your website and why - a quick primer.
- Are your people into your website? Some ways to get your business team to be more involved with your website.
- Critical checklist for preparing your e-commerce website
- Your website can create a bridge between your business and clients
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your website? How to measure your website ROI?
- Why business blogging is an important part of any digital marketing initiative.
- Common Misconceptions About E-Commerce that Refuse to Die
- Is your SEO Agency sending you performance reports without fail? An exercise you must strictly enforce.
- Investing in your online presence - making a case for spending money to beef up your website and web marketing programme
- Best Practices for A Web Design Company In India. Taking service to the next level through standard operating procedures without loosing out on innovation and creativity.
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog