Proactive website maintenance helps website owners leverage their websites to the maximum.
Website maintenance is one of the most important and under serviced areas of web designing. Once the web design phase ends, the actual work begins. Unfortunately many web design firms and their clients do not give this phase much importance. However our philosophy at MiracleworX is quite different.
We believe in having a strong support team updating the sites regularly for the clients.
We have worked very hard to create a system and a team to help our clients update their sites as efficiently as possible. With a ticketing system that tracks each request we ensure that nothing slips through the cracks and each request is given its due importance.
Due to the system our clients are one of the most active users of their websites.
Our clients know that there is someone who will respond quickly and efficiently to their requests. This encourages them to keep updating their sites and remain very active. They are able to respond faster to industry changes and their sites are always up-to-date.
Our support team has become an extension of the client's own team.
I love it when clients treat our support team members like their own. There is a deep trust and appreciation between the client and our team which in turn fosters not only routine work but also innovation and risk taking by the client. Due to this dynamic our client websites are always evolving.
Website updates is one less thing our clients have to worry about.
In our crazy world business owners are always stretched for time and resources. Have proactive website maintenance resources gives them one less thing to worry about and frees them to concentrate on their core work.
Signup with us for your website maintenance and feel the difference. Its more than a service, it's a partnership.
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your website? How to measure your website ROI?
- Common Misconceptions About E-Commerce that Refuse to Die
- Best Practices for A Web Design Company In India. Taking service to the next level through standard operating procedures without loosing out on innovation and creativity.
- Flow diagram of an e-commerce website deployment
- Proactive website maintenance helps website owners leverage their websites to the maximum.
- The essential elements of an e-commerce initiative. What every e-commerce website owner should know about running an successful online business.
- What is more important ranking or traffic?
- Are your people into your website? Some ways to get your business team to be more involved with your website.
- How to go about finding the right web design agency for your website needs.
- 14 Practical Things A Business Enterpise Can Do With Their Website
View All Articles
Visit Our Blog